Monday, June 19, 2006

Tribute to Fathers

Yesterday I had the opportunity to spend the day with my Father. Even though he only lives 2.5 hours away, we don't do it often enough. I'm glad there is a "Fathers Day" that creates the need to make the drive.

My Father has had such a major impact on my life. He is still one of the smartest people I know. He tought me about business, politics, parenting, and life. And even at my age, he influences my thoughts and decisions.

He always has an opinion about almost everything. So, yesterday I set up his blog to share those opinions with everyone else. The power of word of mouth extends again.

Here's to all the Fathers I know. Remember the impact you have on your children.

Thank you Poppa for your wisdom! Now it's time for you to share it with the world!