Thursday, January 18, 2007

Guest Blogging at NetPromoter Conference

I have been given the opportunity to be a guest blogger at the upcoming NetPromoter conference in New York the last week in January. The conference is sold out and with all the buzz about Fred's book "The Ultimate Question", it should be a great conference. In particular, I'm interested in hearing from companies that have driven increased market share and revenue due to their focus on customer loyalty.

All bloggers out there understand the impact blogs have in spreading word of mouth quickly. Companies need to wake up and pay attention to the experience the customer has with their brand, or find themselves sliding into irrelevance. Perhaps the sold out conference is a sign that more companies have realized this need and want to learn more.

In my first posting, I pose the question, "what is the ultimate question?". See my posting here.